New year, new days, new chances!


First of all, I wish you a happy new year, may everything you work for succeed!
On the last day of the year 2015, I took the following pictures:






Here are my main goals for this year. I don't think that I will reach them all, but I will try haha :)

1. Keep blogging! I tried doing this so many times. It's difficult to find enough time to blog in all my school stuff. But now.. Now I will do it!

2. Learn to skate. I got a Penny Board in 2015, but I can't use it because I can't skate! Now it's on my list. 

3. Be strictly against littering. 

4. Get my driving license. Yeah, I turn 18 this year! 

5. “Be a better you - for you!“ Eat healthy, train hard :p

6. Travel! ..as much as I can. Because I love it.

7. Discover Switzerland. My home is so beautiful. I'm not much into that mountains and wander stuff,  but that will change! This year I'm going to explore my country.

8. Do more for school. Yep, I think that's everybody's goal haha.

____________________



Comments

Popular Posts